Managed IT Support Services
Security-Focused Remote Monitoring and Management
Combining the right layers in an intuitive delivery platform ensures that you have superior protection on all fronts while eliminating complexity.
The Do-it-Yourself Scenario
- An IT problem occurs.
- You discover the problem.
- Team member sets aside core business tasks and begins investigating and researching the problem.
- Best case: Problem is diagnosed accurately and resolved promptly on first attempt.
Worst case: Problem requires multiple attempts at diagnosis and resolution; team member who attempts to fix the problem accidentally aggravates it; parts or external services must be ordered.
- Problem is resolved.
- If the best case unfolds, one or more resources are taken off core business activities for partial or full duration of problem diagnosis and resolution, resulting in loss of productivity.
- If anything less than the best case unfolds, significantly more time is required to resolve the issue, resulting in more lost productivity on core business activities.
- In the worst case, additional, unplanned expenses are incurred, including the costs of downtime: reduced productivity and lost opportunities.
The Managed Services Scenario
- CSIntel is alerted before or as the problem occurs because best practices 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and alerting is in place.
- CSIntel instantly and accurately diagnoses problem in the Service Center.
- CSIntel conducts quick & effective remote support from the Service Center and resolves the problem.
CSIntel gives you comprehensive reports every month and quarter to show work performed, identify issues, and support optimized IT budgeting.
- You get the right technology expert on the job from the start, with fast, reliable resolution
- Your team stays focused on core business activities
- Many issues are detected and resolved proactively before you even notice
- Downtime is significantly reduced or even eliminated, with no more costly surprises